Re: error technique - possibly for G2.5 L2 SC2

Andi,

In my opinion, we should provide a more obvious way to return to the
list of errors and should not depend on the "Back" button.

Actually our website is using almost same pege design as the sample for
error notification page. But if there are multiple errors, we don't
present the way to go back to the list of the errors. We have to do
something... especially for the screen reader users.

Would it be enough for us to provide the internal link within the page
to go back to the list of the errors at the top of the page? To be more
usable, we'd better set the distination to the next error item.

Cheers,
Makoto