RE: Claims of support for cognitive disabilities

Thanks, Loretta.

Instead of saying "There is a need ..." we might say something like "The
WCAG WG and WAI are aware of the need ..."; and then add another
sentence bout WAI and continuing efforts (we'll need to get this from
Judy, I think).

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director