RE: SC 2.4.6 wording

Thanks, Loretta. I think the approach makes sense, but I think "some
order" will get us into trouble.

But maybe we can flip it around? How does this sound?

<proposed>
When a navigational sequence is conveyed through presentation,
components receive focus  in an order  that follows the relationships
and sequences conveyed through  the presentation.
</proposed>

Hmm. I wonder if this is already covered under 1.3.1? (The uber-SC...)

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute