RE: Team B Meeting 5 Sept, Regrets & Proposals for Comments 716, 969, 974

I've added comments to LC-974:

We really don't necessarily mean that the tab order follows the content order; if CSS is used to reposition navigation links that occur at the beginning of the content so that they are rendered at the end, we don't want to require that the tab order jump down to the navigation links. SC 1.3.3 now reads "1.3.3 When the sequence in which content is presented affects its meaning, a correct reading sequence can be programmatically determined." Can we make 2.4.6 harmonize with this in some way?

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering