Re: Team B meeting time

I'm not seeing consensus emerge.
Let's try one more round:

Can you post your ordered preference (and indicate any times that are not
possible):

Monday, UTC 22:00 (6pm ET)
Monday, UTC 23:00 (7pm ET)
Tuesday, UTC 17:00 (1pm ET)
Tuesday, UTC 22:00 (6pm ET)
Tuesday, UTC 23:00 (7pm ET)

And for those who can make it, let's try to meet tomorrow at the "old time
and place":

17:00 UTC
10:00 AM Palo Alto, Seattle
1:00 PM Boston

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode 92248#

Irc.w3.org port 6665 #wcag-teamb

(Note that I still don't have IRC access...)
Loretta