RE: thoughts/comments on Issues 581, 597, 602

RE 597
I think we might have already changed that NOTE based on another comment.
Or Addressed a comment somewhat like this one.   You might relate this note
to that one and see if our resolution there doesn't already address this
concern.

See 591,  595,

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.