From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Guarino
Reid
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 3:10 PM
To: Cynthia Shelly; Gez Lemon
Cc: Becky Gibson; Ben Caldwell; Christophe Strobbe; Michael Cooper;
public-wcag-teamb@w3.org; Katie Haritos-Shea
Subject: RE: SC 1.3.1 Failure: Using Scripting Events instead of anchors
to create links

Can we define "emulating a link" as *only* loading a new web unit or
repositioning the current web unit? If the control has other actions,
like saving the current state or changing the current contents, then it
is not emulating a link and this failure does not apply.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering