RE: Revised guide docs for GL 1.2

Roberto wrote:

Sor sign language there is SIGML (sign markup language) developed by
hamburg university. Should we suggest to use it?

This is the same group that developed the Guidelines for Signing Books,
at
http://www.sign-lang.uni-hamburg.de/SigningBooks/SBRC/Grid/d71/guide00.h
tm

Chapter 12, "Filming the Signers," provides information that might be
useful both for GL 1.2 L3 and for GL 3.1 advisory:
http://www.sign-lang.uni-hamburg.de/SigningBooks/SBRC/Grid/d71/guide12.h
tm

John

"Good design is accessible design."