FW: Notes on Wiki Cleanup

Hi, all.

Ben is asking for our help in making sure that the documents in the WIKI are
truly ready for conversion to XML. He's created a checklist (in the message
below) of items we need to check. There are three categories:

General stuff
How to Meet documents
Techniques and Failures

We're in pretty good shape on these things, but this is a useful list and it
will be good for us to go through the documents again just to make sure.

Ben will be using an automated conversion process to convert these documents
from WIKI to XML. The automation isn't smart enough to fix our mistakes, so
we need to do what we can to help it along.

Before our Team A call on Tuesday (4 April), can people review the Team A
documents against Ben's checklist.

One good way would be to go to the team A workpage
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Team_A_Work_Page

and check the ones with you name next to them.

When done put  "%%%%FINAL CHECKLIST DONE" IN THE STATUS BOX NEXT TO YOUR
INITIALS (ALONG WITH THE TEXT THAT IS ALREADY THERE.)

Ps Can someone who is not on the list already tackle the one's that have
Ben's initials so he doesn't have to do them.

Thanks!
Gregg