RE: 08 August 2006 Agenda

My most sincere regrets.  I forgot about a meeting I have with a certain other standards body.

Attached is a very short form that is not WCAG 2.0 single A compliant, but perfectly accessible.  It could be much longer, but the layout is so straightforward, it is hard to credibly argue that it represents a barrier.

This is less a challenge for the 508 folks too, since something like this *is* permitted by the wording of 1194.22(n).  One will note, however, that this is drawn from a *counter* example in the 508 guide to the standard.  The AT has much improved since that was written.

However, I am at a loss as to how to word a technique that permits linearization and position to substitute, under certain conditions, for LABEL.

I have a just slightly more complicated survey example prepared.  I am conducting some additional real world test before I offer it as example that should be permissible.