RE: Failure due to generating markup using document.write() or ...

At 19:17 24/04/2006, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
>If there is doubt as to whether this is or isn't a failure - then we should
>pull it from this release.
>
>Christophe - it sounds like this is true.  Correct?

Yes, that is my understanding now.

>If so I will pull it.

OK.

If I find the time, I can create a mini test suite with files that people
can evaluate with different UA and AT, so that we can document in what
circumstances document.write causes problems.

Regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe