RE: WCAG Team A - Kickoff

Hi Gregg and All,

At 19:32 3/09/2005, Bruno von Niman (ANEC W3C) wrote:

>Hi Gregg,
>(...)
>As re. the times in Kerstin's reply, the following survive (regard taken to
>the CET time zone):
>     - Mondays, 1pm, 3pm EST
>     - Tuesdays, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm EST
>     - Wednesdays, 1pm EST
>     - Thursdays, between 2pm, 3pm EST

The old TTF time slot and anything between that and the larger
group calls would suit me (Fridays being somewhat less convenient).
I would rather not have two calls per week that run as late as the
larger group calls (especially since a rarely miss a call) unless
that is unavoidable.

Regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--