Re: Action Item Bug: 1568

Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> Ok
>
> How about
>
> When any component, including the delivery unit as a whole, receives focus,
> a change of context is not triggered.

Hmm, part of the reason we left the idea of loses focus out as I
remember it was so that this SC could apply to the entire page. Wonder
if we should add this back in:

When any component, including the delivery unit as a whole, receives or
loses focus, a change of context is not triggered.

I think this closes the loophole Gez has raised (onblur firing an event
that would cause a change of context).

However, when one page loses focus and anoteher page receives it a
change of context has occured. Do we need to say something like "an
unrequested change of context" or "... a change of context does not
occur as a result"?

Thoughts?

-Ben