[wbs] response to 'Approval for draft publication of WCAG-EM'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of hkramer@colorado.edu <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 14:57:02 +0000
To: hkramer@colorado.edu,public-wcag-em-comments@w3.org,shadi@w3.org,e.velleman@accessibility.nl
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Approval for
draft publication of WCAG-EM' (public) for Howard Kramer.

---------------------------------
Abstract
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Introduction
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Using This Methodology
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * (x) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)
Location: 6th bullet item
Current wording: : Web accessibility monitoring activities who want to
benchmark or compare the accessibility conformance of websites.
suggested wording: (would combine with previous bullet item to read as
follows): People and services that want to monitor, benchmark, and compare
the accessibility conformance of websites over time or between different
websites.

---------------------------------
Scope of Applicability
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 1: Define the Evaluation Scope
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 2: Explore the Target Website
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 3: Select a Representative Sample
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 4: Audit the Selected Sample
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 5: Record the Evaluation Findings
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

These answers were last modified on 6 December 2013 at 14:56:35 U.T.C.
by Howard Kramer

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/WCAG-EM-20131129/ until 2013-12-17.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer