[wbs] response to 'Approval for draft publication of WCAG-EM'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of David100@sympatico.ca <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 16:36:01 +0000
To: public-wcag-em-comments@w3.org,shadi@w3.org,e.velleman@accessibility.nl
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Approval for
draft publication of WCAG-EM' (public) for David MacDonald.

---------------------------------
Abstract
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * (x) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)
 self-assessment and third-party evaluation

Not critical: "self -assessment" seems like a one man organization... how
about "internal self-assessment"

---------------------------------
Introduction
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * (x) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)
 "It also defines how optional conformance claims can be made to cover
individual web pages, <add>a</add>series of web pages such as a multi-page
form, and multiple related web pages such as a website."

    Easy Checks - A First Review of Web Accessibility
<add>Involving web accessibility experts</add>
    Involving Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation
    Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
    Using Combined Expertise to Evaluate Web Accessibility

---------------------------------
Using This Methodology
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Scope of Applicability
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 1: Define the Evaluation Scope
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 2: Explore the Target Website
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 3: Select a Representative Sample
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 4: Audit the Selected Sample
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 5: Record the Evaluation Findings
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

These answers were last modified on 3 December 2013 at 16:35:04 U.T.C.
by David MacDonald

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/WCAG-EM-20131129/ until 2013-12-17.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer