CFC - 1 more week for 438ab6 (Element with role attribute has required states and properties)

Hi all – this is a reminder, see below. We received no comments on either of these so far. The first will be sent to WG. The second has one more week for comments.

From: Tom Brunet <thbrunet@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thursday, February 29, 2024 at 3:25 PM
To: public-wcag-act@w3.org <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: CFC, 2 rules for working group approval
As noted on the TF call, we have two rules that we believe are ready for approval. These are:

1) Orientation of the page is not restricted using CSS transforms: https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/act/rules/b33eff/proposed/

The merged PR of changes that were made: https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/2109/files

I’m not sure if other changes may have been made since the last survey, but this was simply updating the testcases to be a little more realistic since the original testcases rotated content off the visible screen.
This is a one-week CFC, due before the Mar 7 task force call.

2) Element with role attribute has required states and properties: https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/act/rules/4e8ab6/proposed/

The merged PR of changes that were made: https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/2131/files

Due to the change in assumptions, this is likely a two week CFC, so due before the Mar 14 task force call.

Regards,
Tom Brunet
STSM, Product Accessibility and Architecture
IBM Software

Web: ibm.com/able
Tel: 512-286-5486
E-mail: thbrunet@us.ibm.com<mailto:thbrunet@us.ibm.com>