From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 12:28 PM
To: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: CFC, send 3 proposed rules to working group for approval

Hey folks,
We have three rules we believe are ready for approval and publication by the W3C. These include:

- Meta element has no refresh delay (no exception): https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/act/rules/bisz58/proposed/
- HTML images contain no text: https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/act/rules/0va7u6/proposed/
- ARIA attribute is defined in WAI-ARIA: https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/act/rules/5f99a7/proposed/

The first two will need to be approved by AGWG, the third by ARIA WG. Please have a look at these rules and respond with +1 if you are in support of requesting approval to publish these rules, or -1 if you are opposed.

There were a few other rules we thought were ready for publication, but when I went over them today for a quick final review I found a number of minor issues that I felt needed to be resolved first. There are open pull requests for those.

Kind regards,

--
Wilco Fiers
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator ACT Task Force