From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2023 7:24 AM
To: Katherine Eng <eng@access-board.gov>
Cc: wilco.fiers@deque.com
Subject: Label in name understanding update

Hi Kathy,

The AG group recently approved this update to the understanding doc for Label in Name:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/pull/2725/files

Wilco suggested running it past ACT before merging.

Can I leave that with you?

If there is an issue which is a problem for ACT that is not related to this change, that should be a separate issue. If this change is a problem, please comment in the thread or let me know.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com/>
tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333 / 07970 879 653

Company number: 4214477 | UK VAT registration: GB 771727411

This message has been sent as a part of discussion between Nomensa Ltd. and the addressee whose name is specified above. Should you receive this message by mistake, we would be most grateful if you informed us that the message has been sent to you. In this case, we also ask that you delete this message from your mailbox, and do not forward it or any part of it to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.