From: Andy@TV <andy@totalvalidator.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: Publishing Total Validator ACT implementation
To: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>, <group-act-rules@w3.org>

Hi Wilco,

Yes, I can confirm that we are happy with those pages.

Also as I mentioned in the meeting it was the rule "Element marked as
decorative is not exposed" that we noticed appears twice on the list of ACT
Rules. It's possible that some people may find this confusing, because the
"Rules beyond WCAG" section suggests that it has not yet been approved.
Regards,
  Andy

Total Validator: The all-in-one website validator
Accessibility, HTML, CSS, Broken Links, Spell Check

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
your system. Any distribution, use or printing by anyone else is prohibited.