Re: Call for Consensus: HTML images contain no text, ready for AG

+1
Looks good to me - if Failed example 5 is actually valid code (a src
value that contains HTML code instead of a URI, here <svg>...</svg>).
Could not quickly verify that from the HTML spec...

--
Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites