Re: Call for consensus: Remove "Under development" from ACT pages

+1

--

Harris Schneiderman | Senior Product Manager

Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good

deque.com

// Squash more accessibility bugs. Start your free axe DevTools Pro trial
today <https://axe.deque.com/plans?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email>.