Presentation of the ongoing work on the W3C WAI Accessibility Evaluation Tools List

Hello everyone,

The ACT (Accessibility Conformance Testing) Community Group will host in its next meeting a presentation from the team that is currently developing the new WAI Accessibility Evaluation Tools List (current version can be found at https://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/).

We believe this topic might be off interest to all of you. This is not only an opportunity to take a sneak peek at the upcoming redesign, but also a chance to influence the redesign, as they’re still looking for feedback.

The meeting details, including connection information, are below in the forwarded message. We hope you will be able to join.

Cheers,
Carlos and Jean-Yves (ACT CG co-chairs)