Re: CFC: Accept "Menuitem has non-empty accessible name"

-1

I have a quick question about passed/failed examples:

   1. I don't see an example where an image inside the menuitem has an alt
   with a valid name. Only alt="". Wouldn't this pass if the alt had a value
   like alt="your prescriptions". If not, shouldn't we have that in the failed
   examples?
   2. in 'Accessibility Support' we say "  Additionally, the title attribute
   is not a reliable way to provide an accessible name", but then we have a
   passed example below using title. That confused me.