From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:37 PM
Subject: ACT - Silver - AG Joint meeting preparation and survey
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>, AG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

ACT group does surveys to prepare for meetings and requested that we have
one for this meeting as well. It seemed worth trying out.

The first joint meeting of Silver and ACT will be 14:00-17:00 UTC
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ACT+-+Silver+Meeting+&iso=20210514T14&p1=1440&ah=3>
- 14 May 2021 (10:00AM - 1:00PM ET).  AGWG members are invited and
encouraged to attend.  The first session will be a deep dive into an
existing WCAG3 Outcome.

Zoom call information <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_act>

Survey to help prepare
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/94845/2021-05-ACT-Joint-Meeting-Prep/> you
for the meeting

Agenda and general info
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/ACT_-_Silver_Joint_Meeting_May_2021#Session_1>
about the meeting
Please schedule 30 - 60 minutes time in advance of the meeting to review
the WCAG3 documents and answer the survey so we can move immediately into
the issues knowing we don't have to provide a lot of introduction.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Facilitator ACT Task Force - Co-chair ACT-Rules