From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:21 AM
To: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: [ACITON NEEDED] Re: ACT TF Meeting Agenda Thursday 25 March

Hi everyone!
I've set up a survey for Thursday's meeting. If at all possible, I would appreciate it if you could complete it before Thursday's meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/act-process-03-2021/

The agenda for Thursday's meeting is below. I'll send out a reminder to the CG as well soon.

Kind regards,