From: "Mary Jo Mueller" <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
To: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Date: 10/26/2020 04:28 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] 48 hour Call for Consensus (CfC): ACT TF Decision
            Making Policy

Hi everyone!

This is a 48 hour Call for Consensus (CfC) for the ACT Task Force Decision
Making Policy to be sent to the AG WG for their approval.

At last week's ACT TF meeting, we agreed on Shadi's edits to the decision
making process. Here's links to the draft decision policy with his changes
incorporated and meeting discussion on its readiness to go to the AG WG:
      [Draft] ACT Task Force Decision Policy:
      https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/blob/61d6bdbdc68ab042b7139147386f067bca889f04/ACT-Task-Force-Decision-Policy.md

      22 October meeting minutes for the TF discussion on the draft and
      decision to put this out for CfC:
      https://www.w3.org/2020/10/22-wcag-act-minutes.html#item02

This CfC is now open for objection, comment, as well as statements of
support via email. Silence will be interpreted as support, though messages
of support are certainly welcome.

If you object to this proposed action, or have comments concerning this
CfC, please respond by replying on list to this message no later than 5:00
PM Boston Time, Wednesday 28 October.

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams