Re: ACT TF meeting on Zoom starting 26 March

Conflict for today, All Hands meeting.

Regards,
Moe

From:	"Mary Jo Mueller" <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
To:	Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Date:	03/25/2020 11:08 AM
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] ACT TF meeting on Zoom starting 26 March

Hi everyone!

Apologies for the flurry of email. Last one, I promise!

You may have noticed if you're a member of other W3C groups that everyone
is moving to Zoom for their meetings. The ACT TF is no different. Shadi has
updated the Teleconference information (both zoom and dial-in):
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/telco/

Use the following logistics:
Web: Zoom meeting -
https://mit.zoom.us/j/234301406?pwd=djhQTkVmdUpjRnNvRUE1ODR0U2JvZz09
Phone: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 (US)
International Numbers - https://mit.zoom.us/u/abzCNgFaYw
Meeting ID: 234-301-406
Password: wcag-act

We'll start using zoom this week, 26 March. Be sure to update your calendar
with the new info so you don't miss meetings. This week Shadi will also
open the old WebEx so we don't miss anyone that doesn't read this email in
time.

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams