Re: ACTION NEEDED - ACT TF: Surveys to complete

Hey folks,
Github has changed one of its APIs, due to which the ACT-rules website is
no longer building. Because of this, the "Element with lang attribute has
valid language" rule does not show the latest changes on it. Please
wait filling out the survey on that. We should have it fixed early next
week.

Wilco

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

Join me at axe-con <http://deque.com/axe-con> 2021: a free digital
accessibility conference.