From: "Mary Jo Mueller" <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
To: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Date: 10/15/2018 10:58 AM
Subject: ACT TF Meeting Agenda Thursday 18 October

The ACT TF will be meeting on Thursday at 15:00 Central European Time
(Length: up to 60 minutes). See:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ACT-TF&iso=20181018T15&p1=16&ah=1

Active surveys for this meeting:
Availability survey which includes TPAC Face-to-face dates:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/ACTAVAIL2018/

Scribe list:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/Scribe_Rotation_List

IRC: http://irc.w3.org?channels=#wcag-act  (port: 6665 channel #wcag-act)

Agenda:
- CFC: Spec and exit criteria can go to the AG WG to approve to publish
- Issue 282
https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/282

- Issue 268
https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/268

- TPAC F2F agenda
Possible topics: Review process, data format for rules, rule repository,
test plan

Teleconference information (both webex and dial-in):
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/telco/

Best regards,

Mary Jo
|                 |Mary Jo Mueller                                          |
|                 |Accessibility Standards Program Manager                  |
|                 |IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX                   |
|                 |Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698                 |

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams