Re: ACT TF Meeting Agenda Thursday 11 October

Late regrets.  Internet problems at my house which I didn't discover until
too late... It just came back up so hopefully I can get some work done
todya.

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."  ~John Quincy Adams