From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 4:05 PM
To: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: ACT TF Meeting Agenda Thursday 18 October

Apologies for the late meeting agenda. Still trying to catch up after TPAC, AUTO-WCAG F2F and vacation. We are already familiar with the topic for this week, as we continue to work through our last issues outstanding for going into CR. We had worked on this during TPAC, and we need to strive to work on a proposal we can come to consensus on.

The ACT TF will be meeting on Thursday at 15:00 Central European Time (Length: up to 60 minutes). See:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ACT-TF&iso=20181108T15&p1=16&ah=1

Active surveys for this meeting:
Availability survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/ACTAVAIL2018/

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/Scribe_Rotation_List
IRC: http://irc.w3.org?channels=#wcag-act  (port: 6665 channel #wcag-act)

Agenda:
- Issue 290: Consider restricting requirement mapping (see TPAC notes in issue comments)
https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/290
- Issue 282
https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/282<https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/268>
- Pull request 295 - Shadi's proposal based on above issues and TPAC discussions
https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/pull/295

Teleconference information (both webex and dial-in):
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/telco/

Best regards,

Mary Jo
[cid:image001.jpg@01D4773A.926702E0]

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams