Re: CFC publishing ACT Rules Format draft

Here's my +1. We need to hear from others by our Thursday meeting. If we
don't hear from you, we assume you're good with publishing.

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                      |  Mary Jo Mueller
                      |  Accessibility Standards Program Manager
                      |  IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
                      |  Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."  ~John Quincy Adams