From:   Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
To:     Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Date:   10/08/2017 09:21 AM
Subject:        ACT Meeting agenda Monday 9 October

Hello everyone!

The ACT TF will be meeting on Monday at 16:00 Central European Time
(Length: up to 60 minutes). See:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ACT-TF&iso=20171009T16&p1=16&ah=1&am=00

- Availability for ACT TF Teleconferences -
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/availability/

Scribe list:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/Scribe_Rotation_List

IRC: http://irc.w3.org?channels=#wcag-act  (port: 6665 channel #wcag-act)

Agenda:
- How to represent manual test steps
   https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/104

   https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/112

- Should we have fewer input types
   https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/109

- Do we need cannot-tell results
   https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/issues/69

- Next meeting is on October 16th

Teleconference information (both webex and dial-in):
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/93339/telco/

Kind regards,

--
Wilco Fiers
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG