From: Mary Jo Mueller [mailto:maryjom@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:58 PM
To: Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: Due Monday 27 March: Call for consensus on change of ACT Framework spec title

Since we once again had very light attendance at today's call, we are sending out a call for consensus on a proposed name change for what is currently the ACT Framework spec.

This proposed change comes about due to comments and questions that continue to arise about what this spec will include in its contents and confusion as to whether it will eventually contain the actual rules, etc. To alleviate the spec's identity issues, in the meeting we settled on changing the title to "ACT Rules Format".

This call for consensus is open until Monday 27 March. Please respond with a +1 for your agreement or with your concerns. We meet with the AG WG on Tuesday for their decision to release the spec as a FPWD, and would like to have the name change settled by then.

Best regards,

Mary Jo

  _____

 <http://www.ibm.com/able>

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
 <http://ibm.biz/a11y-search> Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams