From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.garrison@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 10:15
To: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>, Accessibility Conformance Testing <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ACT meeting, March 15

Hi,

I’ll only be able to attend the first part of this meeting – probably first 20mins, as it conflicts.  I’m also out of the office.

That said, if I’m able to hook-up would it be possible to discuss the test case repository in the first part of the meeting.

This is the piece I’m most excited by presently, as it offers (to my mind) the quickest way for us to converge our testing tools – without the extra overhead of having to write tests in a different format; or change tests; or adopt tests.

Each of our test case repositories reflects our individual takes on WCAG 2.0 conformance – shown clearly through the snippets of HTML we believe conform; or fail to conform; to WCAG 2.0 SCs.

If we pool our test case repositories (in the simplified format I previously emailed) we will form a much clearer picture of WCAG 2.0 conformance – and will lead to rapid test amendments in our tools – that will lead to auto-magical convergence! (without any build constraint).

I’m happy to focus time / energy into forming the test case repository.

All the best

Alistair