RE: Change proposal WCAG Techniques model with ACT Rules

Wilco,

I have no problem with using the failures as a starting point for the ACT Rules – I do have a problem with trying to replace WCAG Failures…..

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)