Re: Change proposal WCAG Techniques model with ACT Rules

Wilco,

I am not sure I see a need to *replace* WCAG Failure techniques with ACT
Test Suite rules either. They are seperate things.

Certainly it would be good for them to have agreement in some of thr ACT
tests.

I wouldn't let that idea sidetrack the important ACT Rules work.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545