Re: ACTION-9: Create a plain english description of dap rule structure (Accessibility Conformance Testing)

Hi Wilco,

Here is the English description of the IBM accessibility rules, wish we
had more detailed better description.

IBM accessibility Rule Template

empty or content under link is hidden )
Origin: (e.g. WCAG 2.0 technique H30, H91)
id: WCAG20_#_#  (e.g. WCAG20_A_hastext)
Context: (e.g. "a")
validate: function()

Also my regrets for the next ACT call, i will be travelling for a
conference.

Warm regards,

Charu Pandhi
---------------------------------------
Accesibility Tooling and Automation lead
IBM Accessibility Research
 (512) 286 6370, T/L 363 6370
http://w3.ibm.com/able   http://www.ibm.com/able

      Vice President, SWE Southwest Texas
      swt.swe.org

structure (Accessibility Conformance Testing)

ACTION-9: Create a plain english description of dap rule structure
(Accessibility Conformance Testing)

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/track/actions/9

On: Charu Pandhi
Due: 2016-10-26

If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group,
please update your settings at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/track/users/41527#settings