RE: Takeaways WPT & ARIA test harness

Thanks Wilco, and Alistair.

Not only is this a really good idea, we need to have a reference and research section that includes some of the rationale behind our work.

That is NOT to suggest that we cannot use and come up with our own good ideas (so that this work can be referenced in much the same way by others)!

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)