Re: Framework Doc - Accuracy Benchmarking

Right now, there's just a PDF by the National Coordinator of all funded 2016 Strategic Partnerships which on _page 65_ contains a summary of COMPARE

http://tinyurl.com/johdsuo

There's also hard to find info on the unspeakably awful site ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/projects/
which for some reason doesn't even seem to get indexed by search engines - I believe no direct URL here to specific project info possible, but I am too lazy to interact with this abomination again.

I hope we will have more info on a web site soon!

Detlev