From: Abou-Zahra, Shadi
Sent: Friday, 2 September, 2022 6:13 PM
To: 'public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org' <public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org>
Subject: [EOWG Videos] Please confirm issues addressed

Dear EOWG Video Subgroup,

Many thanks for your thoughtful reviews and helpful comments!

As discussed during our previous call, I addressed your comments and updated the video scripts listed in the email below. *Please confirm that your issues have been adequately addressed by Tuesday 6 September EOD.* Here is a list of these issues for review:

  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Afixed

Please also note two further issues that need your input as well:

  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22for+TF+input%22

Note: We will *NOT* be meeting this Tuesday 6th of September, please use the meeting time to review these issues.

Many thanks,
  Shadi

---
Shadi Abou-Zahra