From: detected-as-spam@amazon.com <detected-as-spam@amazon.com> On Behalf Of Kris Anne Kinney via WBS Mailer
Sent: Friday, 21 October, 2022 7:48 PM
To: kakinney@ets.org; Abou-Zahra, Shadi <sabouzah@amazon.at>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [wbs] response to 'Video Scripts - How People With Disabilities Use Web - Abilities & Barriers, Tools & Techniques - Thorough Review'

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Video Scripts - How People With Disabilities Use Web - Abilities & Barriers, Tools & Techniques - Thorough Review' (Accessibility Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG)) for Kris Anne Kinney.

> ---------------------------------
> Introduction
>
> ----
> Please Note: Due to project timeline, this review will not be extended
> past Friday, October 21st.
>
> This is a Monkey Review survey for drafted video scripts for the How
> People With Disabilities Use the Web Video Project.
>
> What you're reviewing are draft scripts for nine different videos that
> will support the WAI resource How People With Disabilities Use the
> Web, which is currently under revision. Estimated review time is
> between 1-2 hours (possibly longer).
>
> Background: Each video script is based on content from sub-pages of
> the existing resource. The videos are meant to be an alternative
> format representing some key information from topics on the following
> main
> pages:
>
>    * Diverse Abilities and Barriers
>    * Tools and Techniques
>
> Two of the nine scripts have already been reviewed and became our
> templates for the others. We ask that you review these ("Auditory" and
> "Presentation - Distinguishing and Understanding") scripts again as
> they have changed significantly through the process of developing all scripts.
> If interested, see the Video Scripts overview page for the full list
> of videos that will be produced.
>
> For this review please consider:
>
>    * Are the 5 Diverse Abilities and Barriers scripts represented well
> - is anything missing?
>    * Are the 4 Tools and Techniques scripts represented well - is
> anything missing?
>    * Is there anything that should not be included?
>    * This is a thorough review, please try to catch all significant
> issues in this review.
>    * Please also provide detailed word-smithing, grammar, and
> miss-spelling suggestions via GitHub Issue.

Comments:

> ---------------------------------
> Review level
>
> ----

 * [ ] I reviewed all scripts thoroughly.
 * [x] I reviewed some scripts thoroughly.
 * [ ] I skimmed scripts.
 * [ ] I pass on this review and will not raise big issues later.

Comments:

Just for clarity - all of these videos are spoken by a narrator, right?  Or will different people speak for each sequence?

> ---------------------------------
> "Auditory" Video Script - Diverse Abilities and Barriers
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Auditory"
> diverse abilities and barriers script? This can include feedback and
> proposed changes to the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective
> of the script that will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Auditory - Diverse
> Abilities and Barriers page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Auditory video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Auditory
> GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

 put an issue in Github for the inclusion of vibration/haptic feedback an an audio alternative too.  (I just was at a talk where Meryl Evans was talking about how helpful the different vibrations of her watch are to help her differentiate what the alerts are)

> ---------------------------------
> "Cognitive, learning, and neurological" Video Script - Diverse
> Abilities and Barriers
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Cognitive,
> learning, and neurological" diverse abilities and barriers script?
> This can include feedback and proposed changes to the audio, visuals,
> timing, style, and perspective of the script that will be used for
> video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Cognitive, learning, and
> neurological - Diverse Abilities and Barriers page. Note: This is not
> for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Cognitive, learning, and neurological video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Cognitive,
> learning, and neurological GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing
> GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

Deferring to COGA recommendations on this.

> ---------------------------------
> "Physical" Video Script - Diverse Abilities and Barriers
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Physical"
> diverse abilities and barriers script? This can include feedback and
> proposed changes to the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective
> of the script that will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Physical - Diverse
> Abilities and Barriers page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Physical video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Physical
> GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

Typo in the first section - physical

> ---------------------------------
> "Speech" Video Script - Diverse Abilities and Barriers
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Speech" diverse
> abilities and barriers script? This can include feedback and proposed
> changes to the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective of the
> script that will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Speech- Diverse Abilities
> and Barriers page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Speech video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Speech
> GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

> ---------------------------------
> "Visual" Video Script - Diverse Abilities and Barriers
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Visual" diverse
> abilities and barriers script? This can include feedback and proposed
> changes to the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective of the
> script that will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Visual - Diverse Abilities
> and Barriers page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Visual video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Visual
> GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

> ---------------------------------
> "Perception" Video Script - Tools and Techniques
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Perception"
> tools and techniques script? This can include feedback and proposed
> changes to the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective of the
> script that will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Perception - Tools and
> Techniques page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Perception video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Perception
> GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

Type in seq 1, present.

> ---------------------------------
> "Presentation" Video Script - Tools and Techniques
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Presentation"
> tools and techniques script? This can include feedback and proposed
> changes to the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective of the
> script that will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Presentation - Tools and
> Techniques page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Presentation video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new
> Presentation GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

> ---------------------------------
> "Input" Video Script - Tools and Techniques
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Input" tools and
> techniques script? This can include feedback and proposed changes to
> the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective of the script that
> will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Input - Tools and
> Techniques page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Input video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Input
> GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

> ---------------------------------
> "Navigation" Video Script - Tools and Techniques
>
> ----
> Do you have any feedback on the current draft of the "Navigation"
> tools and techniques script? This can include feedback and proposed
> changes to the audio, visuals, timing, style, and perspective of the
> script that will be used for video production.
>
> Please conduct the review in the following order:
>
>      * Read over the latest version of the Navigation- Tools and
> Techniques page. Note: This is not for review; for background only.
>      * Review the Navigation video script.
>      * Add comments or recommended edits directly in a new Navigation
> GitHub Issue (or review and add to existing GitHub issues).
>
> If not comfortable raising GitHub issues, you may provide your
> comments in the box below (not preferred).

Comments:

Defer to any comments COGA may have made in this script.

> ---------------------------------
> Final Comments
>
> ----
> Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of these video
> scripts.
>
> Please provide any final thoughts or comments you may have about these
> initial scripts in the comment field below.

Comments:

THANK YOU for all of your efforts in making these!!!

> These answers were last modified on 21 October 2022 at 17:45:55 U.T.C.
> by Kris Anne Kinney

Answers to this questionnaire can be set and changed at https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/HPWD-ABTT-VideoScripts-Thorough/ until 2022-10-22.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer

Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH
Brueckenkopfgasse 1
8020 Graz
Oesterreich
Sitz in Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 439453 f
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fuer Zivilrechtssachen Graz