From: Brent Bakken <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 June, 2022 6:22 PM
To: public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [EOWG Videos] - Next Meeting

Hello EOWG Video Subgroup,

Great discussion today about the Martine Script. We are almost finished with edits on that script. There are a few open issues<https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues/24>. Feel free to review and add comments this week.

Our next meeting will be next week, 28 June.

Also, Shadi is working on the draft script for our third Video, "Presentation distinguishing and understanding" from the Tools and Techniques page<https://www.w3.org/WAI/people-use-web/tools-techniques/>. Please watch for an email from him with a link to the draft script. Save space on your calendar to review that script before the end of Monday, 27 June so that Shadi can review comment prior to Tuesday's meeting.

Thanks for all the work on these.
Brent

Brent A. Bakken  |  Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education  |  (512) 202-1087  |  brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>  |  Pearson

Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH
Brueckenkopfgasse 1
8020 Graz
Oesterreich
Sitz in Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 439453 f
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fuer Zivilrechtssachen Graz