From: Abou-Zahra, Shadi
Sent: Monday, 25 July, 2022 3:50 PM
To: public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org
Subject: [EOWG Videos] - Next Meeting

Dear EOWG Video Subgroup,

Let’s meet tomorrow during the usual time (8:30am US/ET, 2:30pm EU/ET) and place (EOWG Zoom).

Overall, the EOWG Starfish Review went well with few substantial comments – yay! Still, lots to discuss so please review the issues on GitHub (linked below). You can ignore the ones marked as “bug” and focus on the ones marked as “for TF input”:

  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues

Please add any thoughts you might already have directly to the issues, to make our discussions more efficient.

Many thanks,
  Shadi

---
Shadi Abou-Zahra
Amazon, Devices Accessibility
Principal Standards and Policy Manager
---

Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH
Brueckenkopfgasse 1
8020 Graz
Oesterreich
Sitz in Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 439453 f
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fuer Zivilrechtssachen Graz