RE: [EOWG Videos] *timely* please review changes

Sorry I was not clear Shadi. I like the wording in the preview #70. Which is what participants will see using the link from the survey.

From: Abou-Zahra, Shadi <sabouzah@amazon.at>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 2:30 AM
To: Brent Bakken <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>; public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org
Subject: RE: [EOWG Videos] *timely* please review changes

Hi Brent,

Just to be clear, are you speaking about Michele's suggestion in issue #69 (second link below) or how that suggestion was implemented in preview #70 (first link below)? If you favor the wording in #69, can you be specific about what you miss/dislike/etc. in preview #70?

Many thanks,
  Shadi

---
Shadi Abou-Zahra