From: Abou-Zahra, Shadi <sabouzah@amazon.at>
Sent: Tuesday, 28 June, 2022 10:33 PM
To: public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org
Subject: [EOWG Videos] - Next Meeting

Dear EOWG Video Subgroup,

Thank you for today’s discussion of the Presentation script. Lots of great ideas raised on this first iteration, which I will work into another draft for our discussion next week – Tuesday 5th July at the usual time and place.

Meanwhile, please complete the following actions as homework by the end of this week:

#1. Do a quick review of the following issues marked with the label “fixed”, which are mostly editorial, and comment on the issue if you have any comments on how the issue was addressed:

  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Afixed

#2. Add your thoughts on issue #46 – is this a common accessibility feature?

  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues/49

#3. Think about the following three issues together (#53, #54, and #56), and add any further thoughts you might have on the “Presentation” script in relation to them:

  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues/53
  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues/54
  *   https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues/56

Many thanks,
  Shadi

---
Shadi Abou-Zahra
Amazon, Devices Accessibility
Principal Standards and Policy Manager
---

Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH
Brueckenkopfgasse 1
8020 Graz
Oesterreich
Sitz in Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 439453 f
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fuer Zivilrechtssachen Graz