Re: Tweet translation request for GAAD

Dear W3C Evangelists and Translators,

We are tracking outreach and promotion around W3C accessibility translations. [1] I have another request:

Would you please send links or information on tweets or other promotion that you have done or do related to WAI translations, to:
 public-eo-archive@w3.org

Thank you!
~Shawn and EOWG (https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/)

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Promoting_WAI_Translations#2021