Re: Portuguese Intent to Translate: Video Introduction to Web Accessibility and W3C Standards

Dear Lucas,

if it helps, the content of the Video Introduction to Web Accessibility
and W3C Standards is already in "Português Brasileiro". Please check the
captions and the transcript.

Kind regards,

--
Caroline Burle
Institutional and International Relations