Re: [important] combined RDWG and APA WG charters

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your quick feedback.

I think you mean section 1.2 "Out of Scope" that says: "Education and
evangelization outside of the W3C"? I agree that this may be odd and
maybe even contradictory to section 3.2 "Liaisons to External Groups"
which says that APA coordinates with external groups as-needed.

Best,
   Shadi