Re: RDWG Agenda for 18 March 2015

Hi all,

Sending regrets for today’s call, due to a conflicting engagement.

An update on the Tips for Accessibility Aware Research note:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Tips_for_Accessibility-Aware_Research

We discussed this during the last call, and are committed to moving this forward to a working draft, but before we do so, we would like some early feedback from the group on the current proposed topics the note would cover.

To keep the note to a manageable length, the intention is to provide references to existing WAI and other relevant material wherever possible, rather than repeat it in the note.

Please have a look and respond directly to this list with comments on the current structure, in particular any additional topics it should cover.

Dave

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group